Bonus points if you explain why!
Here you go! Here are the questions also
[There are ten more of these (from Bren) so I’m just going to go head and do it. :p ]
TUMBLR ACCENT CHALLENGE!!!
- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
Like all the Tulips err…?
ROSE (WHITE):purity (nature of relationship, not the type)SYCAMORE:Curiosity
DAISY (WHITE):innocence (nature of relationship, not the type)
Travis sneezes as the flowers rain over him.
"Where did you even find all of these?"
Travis pondered as he watched the different colors slowly fall to the ground. He never really researched what different flowers meant and he wasn’t sure if Ben really knew. Nonetheless, it was a sweet gesture.
"Well, thanks. You’re nicer to me than me."
"U kno u want dis dick."